CRM Functional/Technical Consultant
Posting Date: 01/08/2014
End Date: 13/09/2014
A rapidly growing national end user is in immediate need for a CRM functional consultant /Technical Consultant. This position has been developed in line with the company's growth strategy. Part of this expansion will see the successful candidate working at a senior level and having a substantial impact on company development and strategy.
The company are offing a comprehensive salary of 33K. This opportunity could change your career in the dynamic market and make you a market leader.
This exciting opportunity will engage in an integral role within the company with responsibilities. The successful applicant for this role can expect to perform a varied range of duties including:
- Analyse, Design, Develop and Implement in CRM environment in Global projects
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of the following aspects of CRM
- Creation and customisation of an organisation
- Creation of custom entities and integrating with legacy systems
- Creation of plug-in, web applications assemblies to extend core CRM functionality in C#
- Data migration and reporting
- ADX portals development and customizations
- CRM Administration and support
- Share Point integration with CRM
- Scribe data migration and Integration
- Software Development life cycle end to end experience
- Knowledge on Customer service Desk management system
- Knowledge on Telecoms Industry
- Able to work in a team and self
- Self initiative to take up tasks and keep project progressing
- following professional codes of conduct in workplace
If you have assurance you can hit these criteria and are looking to move forward in your career whilst still maintain a strong work life balance, then don't hesitate to contact us on mail: quoting reference CRM082014. To be certain of consideration apply by 13/09/2014.